Project Manager Position
A.J. Brown is searching for an experienced Commercial Construction Project Manager. This position offers you an opportunity to enter into a stable, long-term career with a growing company.
For this position, we’re looking for strong hands-on commercial project management experience, including estimating, scheduling, and financial skills such as job cost forecasting.
- Significant experience with medium to large commercial general contractors
- Solid understanding of construction accounting principles and standard AIA and AGC contract documents
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and customer service skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and goal orientation
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Construction Management or engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Project, Timberline, and SureTrak is preferred, but not required
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to Doug Rendleman:Apply Here